This medicine Used for
- Sciatica pain
Side Effects: Nil
Dosages: 1 Tablet Daily
How to order Rheumatic Fresh Capsule SSL Biotech
We provide COD and prepaid option to buy for our customers. For prepaid we offer free delivery. The average transit across India is 3-4 Days by AIR.
Type: Rheumatic Fresh is Homeopathic Medicine
For advanced pain management with Homeopathic medicine you can buy our Pain Pack.
1 Homeopathy Treatment in Sciatica and Gathia.
Homeopathy is based on the principle that “like cures like”. When we have a disease, our body produces symptoms that resemble those of the disease. These symptoms are called homoeopathically. Homeopathy treats these symptoms by administering small doses of substances that cause similar symptoms. The goal of homeopathy is not to cure the patient, but rather to treat them.
2. Sciatica Homeopathic Treatment
The treatment of sciatica involves the administration of remedies that produce symptoms similar to those produced by the condition being treated. In the case of sciatica, the symptoms are numbness, tingling, weakness, and pain radiating down the leg. The remedy that is administered should produce the same symptoms.
3. Homeopathic Remedies for Sciatica
There are many homeopathic remedies for sciatica. The most commonly used ones are Arnica Montana, Rhus Tox., and Apis Mellifica. All three of these remedies are used to relieve the symptoms of sciatica.
4. Homeopathic Medicines for Sciatica
Arnica Montana is a homeopathic medicine that relieves the symptoms of sciatic nerve irritation. It is used to reduce inflammation and swelling. Arnica is often used to treat bruises and sprains.
Rhus Tox. is a homeopathic medicine used to relieve the symptoms associated with sciatica. It helps to relieve muscle spasms and stiffness. Rhus tox. is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and gout.
Apis Mellifica is a homeopathic medicine for sciatica relief. It works to relieve pain and promote healing. It is often used to treat back pain.
There are many different types of homeopathic treatments for arthritis. Here are some of the most commonly prescribed ones:
- • Arnica Montana (Arnica) – Used to relieve swelling and inflammation.
- • Chamomilla (Chamomile) – Used to reduce fever and anxiety.
- • Ignatia (St. Ignatius bean) – Used to relieve muscle spasms and cramps.
- • Kali bichromicum (Cochineal) – Used to relieve joint stiffness.
- • Rhus toxicodendron (Poison ivy) – Used to relieve itching and burning sensations.
- • Silicea (Silica) – Used to reduce pain and swelling.
- • Sulphur – Used to relieve pain and inflammation.
- • Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) – Used to relieve pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- • Traumeel (Hepar sulphuris) – Used to relieve soreness and stiffness.
You can find these homeopathic remedies at your local pharmacy.
Hmedkart In News: https://www.delhibreakings.com/hmedkart-launche-burnett-folicare-tablet/